BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE
(recipe makes 5lbs)
- 2 (12oz) pkgs milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (7oz) jars marshmallow cream
- 2tsps vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
In a very large (no kidding, VERY large) bowl combine all of the chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, Bailey's and nuts. Line a 10x15 pan with foil (spread lightly with butter to prevent sticking).
In a large saucepan combine the sugar, milk and butter, bringing it to a boil over medium heat. Continuously stir slowly for about 10mins.
Pour the milk mixture into the VERY large bowl with the chocolate mixture. Stir slowly by hand, NOT by mixer!!! to combine. Pour the fudge into a pan and chill until set.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (5oz) can evaporated milk
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (9oz) pkg semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Line an 8in square baking pan with foil (spread lightly with butter to prevent sticking). Combine the sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4-5mins. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and vanilla. Stir vigorously until the marshmallows are melted. Pour into the baking pan and refrigerate until set.