Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Randomness...

No rhyme or reason to this particular post, just me showing off what's been keeping me busy aka the reason behind the mass uploading of posts today :)

PS I promise to think about trying to perhaps be more diligent in posting in a timely manner. Maybe.


You can order your own kit here: http://glasssculpture.org/artglass/holiday/police-box.html and the lady who makes this was SUPER helpful


I made this one for James' first birthday....

 
 
..and was sooo much better at working with fondant when Johnny's birthday rolled around...


I reenlisted at a trampoline park..

 
I added to my ugly sweater....
 
 

 
Oh and it's that time of year again!! (Don't worry, the Elf only does these bad things when the boys are at daddy's house, otherwise he's pretty lame).


No comments:

Post a Comment