Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Internet Arcade Archive

I'm not really big on gaming, but I kinda had a little geek-out moment when the BF sent this to me because these are the games I remember playing on my Atari 2600 and Turbo Grafix 16 back in the day.

The Internet Arcade is an online library of arcade video games from the 1970s - 1990s. The games range from early "bronze-age" videogames, with black and white screens and simple sounds, through to large-scale games containing digitized voices, images and music.

The game collection ranges from early "bronze-age" videogames, with black and white screens and simple sounds, through to large-scale games containing digitized voices, images and music.
 

Anyways, you can find hundreds of your favorite old school games here: https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

No comments:

Post a Comment