Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Treat Bags

Because I'm military, sometimes my boys have to stay at their grandparents' for a few days at a time while Mommy works. When I'm at work I miss them so much that it's like I magically forget how nutty they are. I also like to leave them little surprises on their toyboxes for them to find when they come home so they know Mommy was thinking of them. With St. Patrick's Day a few days away, I wanted to leave them a little leprechaun themed treat.

What you'll need:
- a pack of rainbow Twizzlers
- gold foiled candy (chocolate coins, mini reeses, whatever your kids are into)
- treat bags and ribbon (or sandwich bags

 
 
Put the gold candy in the bottom of the treat bag first, then put the twists in  order (ROY G. BIV, anyone?) bent to look like a rainbow. Tie shut with the ribbon and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment