Sunday, May 31, 2015

Easy One Glass Sangria

 
 
So let me start off by saying how much I hate wine. White, red, rose, moscato, chardonnay, it all tastes like crap to me. I can't even do communion wine at mass because I start making faces likes it's the actual blood of Christ. Yet I love me some sangria.... yeah, I don't get it either... Anyways, here's a pretty bomb-ass recipe for sangria...

1. Muddle some mixed berries in the bottom of your glass.

2. Pour in a shot and a half of orange liqueur and 6oz of red wine. Not knowing anything about wine I choose Divalicious Red by Little Black Dress, because LBDs go with every thing, right..??

3. Fill up the rest of your glass with Sprite or club soda (I like to mix them).

4. Stir and enjoy!


 

 
Now I picked out a red wine at random and it happened to work out great, but what do you wine connoisseurs out there recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment