Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sun Tea


 


O. M. G. the weather lately, it's like the devil himself decided to vacation here in Virginia Beach! Temperatures in the upper 80's and I've only seen the ice cream man drive down my street once so far (-_- ) Oh well, at least there's always sun tea! You'll need 4-6 bags of tea depending on strong you like yours (we do Red Rose because my son likes the figurines), a gallon of water in a sealable pitcher or container, sugar (to taste), a sunny day, and about 5 hours.

I like to remove all the tags (except for one) knot all my tea bags together to make it easier to take out, and I leave the one tag hanging outside of the lid so I don't have to go hand fishing for tea bags.

Put your knotted tea bags in the pitcher of water and set out on a sunny spot outside for about 5hrs or until the tea is steeped to your liking. Sweeten with sugar because Sweet Tea is the Best Tea!! and serve over ice with lemon slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment