I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance for the lack of details in this post, I had the dude build this for me and he's not big on writing steps down or taking photos until his project is finished, but he did use these plans for inspiration with some minor differences:
- Since we used pallet wood (which is already pressure treated) and I like the way the weathered look turned out it we did not use paint or sealant.
- We used a plastic cooler, not Styrofoam.
- He used 2 pallets, leaving him with enough wood to make a bottom shelf (eventually we will add a table shelf to the side to rest drinks on).
- We decided not to add an ice scooper since we don't really do iced drinks (bottled water, juice boxes, and beer).
- Added a magnet a few inches under the bottle opener to catch the bottle caps, didn't want the dog to eat them or rain water (and breeding bugs!) to collect in a cap catcher