Friday, August 21, 2015

Lonely Sock Chew Toy for Dogs

Washer and dryer gremlins, I hate them. Always shrinking my favorite shirts, ripping my bras, and stealing my socks. I can't do anything about my ripped up bras, but at least I can recycle the left over sock making my little girl one happy pup.



What you'll need:
- an orphan sock
- a clean soda or water bottle, neck ring, label, and top removed

Step only (seriously, there's only one step)


Put the bottle inside and tie it in a knot. Now give it to your dog.



My crazy girl loves this simple toy about as much as the fancy shmancy chew toys I get her from the pet store, she'll carry it around the house so happy that she has a toy that she doesn't have to share with the cat. Just goes to show that just like with human kids you don't have to spend too much to make your fur kids happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment